Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

欢迎访问本站。游客仅能浏览首页新闻、版块主题、维基条目与资源信息,需登录后方可获得内容发布、话题讨论、维基编辑与资源下载等权限。若无账号请先完成注册流程。
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [转载]虚空门召唤概率
dfc103
2019-11-01, 11:28
Post #1


特珞祭司
Group Icon
 300
   19

Group: Avatar
Posts: 1061
Joined: 2006-08-07
Member No.: 8604


原帖:http://dominionsmods.com/index.php?showtopic=2256

Alright, here's the step by step process by which the void gate operates:

For a unit to be a candidate to summon from the void gate, it needs to have a positive health and province, but I don't think it's possible for you to summon with a dead unit or one off the map anyway (that is not dead which can eternal lie?). It needs to have astral magic, but it doesn't matter how much it has. Finally, there is a chance for either a summoning to happen or not.

A unit has a "summon chance" property that starts at 0. When it enters the void gate, summon chance is always increased by 20. That is the percent chance that the unit is able to summon from the void gate. If a summoning occurs, the chance is set back to 0. So every unit has a sequential 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, then 100% chance to summon from the void gate until it summons something, then it is reset back to starting at 20% for the time after that. The summoning doesn't need to be useful though... summoning something that attacks you will also reset this value. Summon chance will persist on the unit. If a unit enters the void gate twice without summoning anything, goes off to war, and comes back to try again it will start at 60%.

Using my lack of probability knowledge, I've made this equation to describe the average turns per summon. It comes out at ~2.5 turns per summon. With the general case of 20% of summons attacking the summoner (described below), it's about ~3.13 turns per successful summon.

If a unit succeeds at the chance to summon, the game then rolls a value to determine what is summoned. The roll is:

summon roll = unit summoning ability + 2d6 (not open)

A summon roll will be 2 to 12 higher than the unit's summoning ability. This is important for getting the really nifty summons which require higher rolls. A summoning ability of 2 will protect the unit from getting a horror attack (a roll under 4).

After this roll is made, the unit's summoning ability is increased by 0.5 to 1.5. This increase will not apply to this summon's roll. While the game will display the rounded down value, an extra .5 will still be stored.

The game then grabs the units corresponding to the roll. However, there is a 50% chance that the roll will be ignored if astral corruption is up. In that case, there is either a 75% chance of getting the horror attack roll or a 25% chance of the eater of dreams munching on your summoner.

Assuming astral corruption didn't ruin your day, the normal unit summoning table is used. There is a 20% chance the summons will attack the summoner. This is modified on two cases which I'll note in the table.

The table is setup like this:
Summon Roll: Unit (Unit Count) - 20% chance to attack unless otherwise stated

2 to 3: Horror (1) - 100% chance to attack
4 to 5: Lesser Otherness (1 to 6)
6: Vile Thing (1 to 4)
7: Thing of Many Eyes (1 to 3)
8: Thing From The Void (1 to 3)
9: Elder Thing (1 to 5)
10: Formless Spawn (1 to 4)
11: Otherness (1 to 4)
12: Thing From Beyond (1 to 3)
13: Dweller-In-The-Deep (1 to 2) - 40% chance to attack
14: Greater Otherness (1 to 4)
15: Thing That Should Not Be (1)
16: Vastness (1)
17: Greater Otherness (1)
18: Visitor (1) - Can only have one Visitor, if you already have one then you get a Greater Otherness
19: Greater Otherness (1)
20: Vastness (1)
21 and greater: Greater Otherness (1 to 2)

The chance of being attacked is then multiplied by 4 if your nation isn't R'lyeh, to a base of 80%. Friends don't let friends use captured void gates!

Now that we've got our units, it's time to try to make things go wrong! And oh man, there are so many ways this can go wrong. First there is a 2% chance for the unit to get feebleminded. There's no way to reduce this chance. Good luck!

Afterward is getting lost in time and space or gaining some madness. The base chance for either is 65%. This chance is divided by the unit's void sanity and rounded down, so a 10 void sanity unit has a 6% chance of either. These chances are done independently and both can happen at once.

If the unit is chosen to get some madness, an open roll of 65 / void sanity is done. A unit without void sanity rolls an open 1d65 but a 10 void sanity illithid rolls 1d6. If the roll is greater than 100, the unit is given 100 madness and a free ticket to the R'lyeh asylum. Otherwise, a different open roll of 65 / void sanity is added to the unit's madness.

It is possible for a unit to be feebleminded, given 100 madness, and thrown into oblivion all from a single step into the void gate. But don't worry, the summoning will complete regardless.

And that is the final step. Units are summoned, and if the chance to attack happens then they will attack our adventurous summoner rather than serving the one true god.

Here's the code with my sloppy annotations:
TOP
dfc103
2021-03-22, 09:26
Post #2


特珞祭司
Group Icon
 300
   19

Group: Avatar
Posts: 1061
Joined: 2006-08-07
Member No.: 8604


好的,下面是虚空门运行详细过程:

要成为从虚空之门召唤的候选人,一个单位需要有正的生命值和控制该省份,但我认为你不可能用一个死亡的单位召唤或从地图外召唤。它需要有星空魔法,但有多少并不重要。最后,召唤发生或不发生都有一定几率。

单位有一个从0开始的“召唤几率”属性。当它进入虚空之门时,召唤几率总是增加20。这是单位从虚空之门召唤的几率百分比。如果召唤发生,几率被设置回0。所以每个单位都有20%,40%,60%,80%的几率从虚空之门召唤,直到它召唤出某物,然后在那之后的一次重置为20%。尽管召唤并不一定有用。。。召唤出攻击你的东西也会重置这个值。召唤几率会持续存在。如果一个单位在没有召唤出任何东西的情况下两次进入虚空之门,离开参战,然后回来再试一次,几率将从60%开始。

利用我有限的概率知识,我用这个公式来描述每次召唤的平均回合数。每次召唤需2.5回合。一般情况下,20%的召唤攻击召唤师(如下所述),故而每次成功召唤大约3.13回合。

如果一个单位有机会召唤成功,游戏会骰一个值来决定召唤什么。骰子为:

召唤骰=单位召唤能力+2d6(非开放骰)

召唤骰将比单位的召唤能力高2到12。这对于获得需要更高骰数的实用召唤非常重要。召唤能力为2将保护单位不受惧魔攻击(4以下的骰数)。

此掷骰完成后,单位的召唤能力提高0.5到1.5。此增加将不应用于此次召唤。虽然游戏将显示向下取整的值,但仍将存储额外的.5。

然后游戏将获取对应于掷骰的单位。然而,若星空腐蚀(Astral Corruption)正在生效,则有50%的几率会被忽略。在这种情况下,有75%的几率会进行一个惧魔攻击骰,有25%的几率由食梦者( eater of dreams )大嚼你的召唤者。

假如星空腐蚀没有毁了你的一天,正常的单位召唤表会被使用。召唤有20%的几率攻击召唤者。这一点会在两种情形下修正,我会在表中指出。

表格的设置如下:

召唤骰:单位(单位数量)-除非另有说明,否则有20%的几率攻击

2-3: 惧魔 Horror (1) - 100%几率攻击
4-5: 小个他者 Lesser Otherness (1 - 6)
6 : 污秽之物 Vile Thing (1 - 4)
7 : 多眼之物 Thing of Many Eyes (1 - 3)
8 : 虚空来物 Thing From The Void (1 - 3)
9 : 古老之物 Elder Thing (1 - 5)
10: 无形之卵 Formless Spawn (1 - 4)
11: 他者 Otherness (1 - 4)
12: 异界来物 Thing From Beyond (1 - 3)
13: 深渊居民 Dweller-In-The-Deep (1 - 2) - 40% 几率攻击
14: 大个他者 Greater Otherness (1 - 4)
15: 乌有之物 Thing That Should Not Be (1)
16: 浩瀚者 Vastness (1)
17: 大个他者 Greater Otherness (1)
18: 访问者 Visitor (1) - 只能有一位访问者 Visitor,如果你已经拥有,则得到1只大个他者 Greater Otherness
19: 大个他者 Greater Otherness (1)
20:浩瀚者 Vastness (1)
21或更高: 大个他者 Greater Otherness (1 - 2)

如果你的国家不是拉莱耶(Rlyeh),那么被攻击的几率乘以4,达到80%。朋友,请不要让你的朋友使用缴获的虚空之门!

现在,既然我们得到了我们的单位,是时候让事情变得更糟了!哦,天哪,这件事中有很多地方会出问题。首先,有2%的机会使单位变得脑残(feebleminded)。没有任何办法减少这个几率。祝你好运!

之后就是在时间和空间中迷失或者变得疯狂。两者的基本概率都是65%。这个几率会除以单位的虚空理智( void sanity)并向下取整,所以一个10虚空理智的单位有6%的几率。这两个几率是独立的,两者可以同时发生。

如果该单位被选中获得一些疯狂,一个 65/虚空理智 的开放骰已经完成。没有虚空理智的单位骰1d65,而一个10虚空理智的灵吸怪(illithid)则骰1d6。如果骰数超过100,该单位将获得100点疯狂和一张免费的拉莱耶精神病院门票。否则,另一个不同的 65/虚空理智 的开放骰将被添加到单位的疯狂值中。

可能一个单位会脑残,被给予100点疯狂,从一步踏入虚空之门就被遗忘。但是别担心,无论如何,召唤会完成的。

这是最后一步。单位被召唤,若触发了攻击的几率,它们将攻击我们的冒险的召唤者,而非效忠于一位真神。

This post has been edited by dfc103: 2021-03-22, 09:47
TOP
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
 


Time is now: 2021-06-21, 10:12